Google

June 05, 2007

Tell Me Why

In too many places to list, you have:

- Smart, creative, business-savvy people

- Large projects to be completed

- No specific process or form as to how the projects get completed

- These smart, creative people continually make the same mistakes, beating their collective heads against the wall in trying to complete these projects

- When confronted with a new project, they instinctively attack it with the same failed methods, even though there is reference material and consultation that shows better, more efficient methods for project operation and completion

I JUST DON'T GET IT!!!

Many times I've heard someone on the project confide to me that "I'm never going to accept another project like this." When they say that, I smile and say to myself, "Yes, you will..."

BTW, I've stopped saying that to myself...you can't change the world all at once...;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home