Google

February 27, 2008

Welcome to the Real World, Young Lady

Australian girl banned from tennis club for grunting

I try to stay away from sports (one of my main passions) on this blog, but I couldn't resist this time. This situation, and the club management response to it, reminds me so much of the legalistic attitude from management all over the world when it comes to controlling others. They tell you that if you don't change your behavior you're out, but when they're called on it, they deny they said anything of the sort. Weasels...

The money quote: "No one is not allowing her to play. Sorry, I can't say anymore than that." Yeah, you're not preventing her from playing, but you ARE telling her how she has to behave to play. Yeah, I know, it's a private business, but...damn...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home